General Website Traffic Dashboard
Oviond’s General Website Traffic dashboard is the perfect template for any agency that is looking to monitor the performance of the traffic of their website.
Digital marketing monitoring and reporting simplified
Feature packed digital marketing monitoring and reporting software
We offer the ability to fully white-label your account with a custom domain and custom branding to match your corporate identity.
Oviond has 120+ ready made templates offering a range of common KPI’s and metrics. You can also create your own custom templates.
Drag & Drop Builder
Easily move widgets, text boxes and media on your Dashboards, Reports & Funnels. Sorting of data has never been so effortless.
Done For You
Oviond offers you a product setup to get your data fully tranferred over from your previous reporting tool and onto our platform.
Automation & Data Auto Refresh
Set data auto refresh on Dashboards and facilitate your Report distribution by automatically sending reports to your clients via email.
Multiple Client Management
We offer seamless client management, by managing multiple websites and marketing channels in one place on separate client projects.
Blended Data Widgets
Create widgets that include metrics from multiple integrations to get the true value of your clients performance in one widget.
Share By Link, Email Or PDF
Share Dashboards, Reports & Funnels with clients by using a shareable link, creating a PDF or emailing directly from your account.
Key metrics available in the General Website Traffic Dashboard template
- Google Analytics: Average Session Duration
- The average length of a session.
- Google Analytics: Sessions
- The number of user interactions with your website that take place within a given time frame.
- Google Analytics: Pageviews
- The total number of pages viewed. Repeated views of a single page are counted.
- Google Analytics: Pages Per Session
- The average number of pages viewed in a session. Repeated views of a single page are counted.
- Google Analytics: Goal Completions
- The total number of conversions.
- Google Search Console: Clicks
- How many times a user clicked through to your site.
- Google Search Console: CTR
- The percentage of impressions that resulted in a click.
- Google Search Console: Impressions
- How many times a user saw a link to your site in search results.
Why You Need The General Website Traffic Dashboard
Oviond’s General Website Traffic dashboard combines metrics from both Google Analytics and Google Search Console to give you a comprehensive view of the traffic performance of a website. The health of a website depends on its traffic and so it is important to understand how your users are interacting with your website and where they are coming from.
You can also find this template under our reporting section if you wish to provide your clients with an overview performance report on a monthly basis.Try Oviond Now
Oviond offers a wide variety of pre-built templates. Here are all of our templates that include Google Analytics and Google Search Console data
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Report
Our Search Engine Optimization report is perfect for any agency that is looking to monitor the performance of their SEO efforts in a single comprehens...
Digital Marketing Report
Our Digital Marketing report is the perfect template for an agency that is looking to report on all aspects of their marketing efforts, from social me...
You want the best digital marketing dashboards and reports in the game, but don't have time or don't know where to start?
Oviond gives you instant access to over 150 - 1 click digital marketing reporting & dashboard templatesSign up for free