Google Ads PPC Audience Performance Report
Our Google Ads PPC Audience Performance report template offers a high-level overview of your client's Google Ads account performance with audience-related metrics.
Digital marketing monitoring and reporting simplified
Feature packed digital marketing monitoring and reporting software
We offer the ability to fully white-label your account with a custom domain and custom branding to match your corporate identity.
Oviond has 120+ ready made templates offering a range of common KPI’s and metrics. You can also create your own custom templates.
Drag & Drop Builder
Easily move widgets, text boxes and media on your Dashboards, Reports & Funnels. Sorting of data has never been so effortless.
Done For You
Oviond offers you a product setup to get your data fully tranferred over from your previous reporting tool and onto our platform.
Automation & Data Auto Refresh
Set data auto refresh on Dashboards and facilitate your Report distribution by automatically sending reports to your clients via email.
Multiple Client Management
We offer seamless client management, by managing multiple websites and marketing channels in one place on separate client projects.
Blended Data Widgets
Create widgets that include metrics from multiple integrations to get the true value of your clients performance in one widget.
Share By Link, Email Or PDF
Share Dashboards, Reports & Funnels with clients by using a shareable link, creating a PDF or emailing directly from your account.
Key metrics available in the Google Ads PPC Audience Performance Report template
- Clicks By Age
- The number of clicks on your ad across user age groups.
- Cost By Gender
- Total spend on ads across users reached from different genders.
- Cost By Age
- Total spend on ads across user age groups reached.
- Clicks By Gender
- The number of clicks on your ad across each gender group.
- Impressions By Age
- The number of times your ad is shown on a search result page or another Google Network site to various user age groups.
- Conversions By Gender
- The number of interactions from different genders with your ad that result in an action that you’ve defined as valuable.
- Impressions By Gender
- The number of times your ad is shown on a search result page or another site on the Google Network to each gender group.
- Conversions By Age
- The number of interactions from different age groups with your ad that result in an action that you’ve defined as valuable.
Why You Need The Google Ads PPC Audience Performance Report
A Google Ads PPC Audience Performance report provides a breakdown of the audience that interacts with your campaigns. This report is very crucial for anyone who wants to know if they are targeting the correct audience. Through dimensions such as gender, devices, and age, you will easily be able to draw conclusions about the effectiveness of your campaign with the target audience.
You can also find this template under our dashboard section if you wish to provide your clients with a quick snapshot of their performance.Try Oviond Now
Oviond offers a wide variety of pre-built templates. Here are all of our templates that include Google Ads data
You want the best digital marketing dashboards and reports in the game, but don't have time or don't know where to start?
Oviond gives you instant access to over 150 - 1 click digital marketing reporting & dashboard templatesSign up for free