LinkedIn Overview Report
Our LinkedIn Overview report template offers a simple view of your client’s LinkedIn account.
Digital marketing monitoring and reporting simplified
Feature packed digital marketing monitoring and reporting software
We offer the ability to fully white-label your account with a custom domain and custom branding to match your corporate identity.
Oviond has 120+ ready made templates offering a range of common KPI’s and metrics. You can also create your own custom templates.
Drag & Drop Builder
Easily move widgets, text boxes and media on your Dashboards, Reports & Funnels. Sorting of data has never been so effortless.
Done For You
Oviond offers you a product setup to get your data fully tranferred over from your previous reporting tool and onto our platform.
Automation & Data Auto Refresh
Set data auto refresh on Dashboards and facilitate your Report distribution by automatically sending reports to your clients via email.
Multiple Client Management
We offer seamless client management, by managing multiple websites and marketing channels in one place on separate client projects.
Blended Data Widgets
Create widgets that include metrics from multiple integrations to get the true value of your clients performance in one widget.
Share By Link, Email Or PDF
Share Dashboards, Reports & Funnels with clients by using a shareable link, creating a PDF or emailing directly from your account.
Key metrics available in the LinkedIn Overview Report template
- The number of clicks your post received.
- The number of shares your post received.
- The number of comments your posts received.
- Followers By Industry
- All-time followers and new followers of your LinkedIn page based on their industry.
- Followers By Employment
- All-time followers and new followers of your LinkedIn page based on their employment.
- Followers By Job Function
- All-time followers and new followers of your LinkedIn page based on their job function.
- The total number of times at least 50% of your updates were visible for more than 300 seconds.
- Followers By Seniority
- All-time followers and new followers of your LinkedIn page based on their seniority level in the company.
Why You Need The LinkedIn Overview Report
A LinkedIn Overview report provides you with all the key metrics you need to report on your client’s LinkedIn account. Through stunning data visualisations, you can impress your clients with a click of a button. With this report, you can easily analyse all the metrics that are key to understanding the performance of your client’s company page.
You can also find this template under our dashboard section to give your client a snapshot of their performance.Try Oviond Now
Oviond offers a wide variety of pre-built templates. Here are all of our templates that include LinkedIn data
You want the best digital marketing dashboards and reports in the game, but don't have time or don't know where to start?
Oviond gives you instant access to over 150 - 1 click digital marketing reporting & dashboard templatesSign up for free