Social Media Marketing Report
Our Social Media Marketing report is perfect to monitor the performance of your social media accounts in a single view.
Digital marketing monitoring and reporting simplified
Feature packed digital marketing monitoring and reporting software
We offer the ability to fully white-label your account with a custom domain and custom branding to match your corporate identity.
Oviond has 120+ ready made templates offering a range of common KPI’s and metrics. You can also create your own custom templates.
Drag & Drop Builder
Easily move widgets, text boxes and media on your Dashboards, Reports & Funnels. Sorting of data has never been so effortless.
Done For You
Oviond offers you a product setup to get your data fully tranferred over from your previous reporting tool and onto our platform.
Automation & Data Auto Refresh
Set data auto refresh on Dashboards and facilitate your Report distribution by automatically sending reports to your clients via email.
Multiple Client Management
We offer seamless client management, by managing multiple websites and marketing channels in one place on separate client projects.
Blended Data Widgets
Create widgets that include metrics from multiple integrations to get the true value of your clients performance in one widget.
Share By Link, Email Or PDF
Share Dashboards, Reports & Funnels with clients by using a shareable link, creating a PDF or emailing directly from your account.
Key metrics available in the Social Media Marketing Report template
- Facebook: Total Page Impressions
- The number of impressions seen of any content associated with your Page.
- Facebook: Total Page Likes
- The number of people who have liked your Page.
- Facebook: Total Page Reach
- The number of people who have seen any content connected to your Page.
- Facebook: Page Engaged Users
- The number of people who engaged with your Page.
- LinkedIn: Clicks
- The number of clicks your post received.
- LinkedIn: Number Of Likes
- The number of likes your post receives.
- LinkedIn: Number Of Comments
- The number of comments your posts received.
- LinkedIn: Impressions
- The total number of times at least 50% of your updates was visible for more than 300 seconds.
- Instagram: All Followers
- The number of people who follow your account (lifetime).
- Instagram: Impressions
- How many times a user saw a link to your site in search results.
- Instagram: Website Clicks
- The number of times the link to your website was tapped.
- Instagram: Profile Views
- The number of times your profile was viewed.
Why You Need The Social Media Marketing Report
Our Social Media Marketing report ready-made template is perfect for any agency who is looking to monitor the performance of their social media accounts in one single view. Through a comprehensive layout, you can spend less time stressing about finding the data and spend more time focusing on how all these KPI’s work together to highlight your marketing efforts and the accounts overall performance. With metrics from Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn included in this template, you will gain a better understanding of your audience, page engagement and overall page CTA interactions.
You can also find this template under our dashboard section if you wish to provide a quick snapshot of your client’s performance.Try Oviond Now
Oviond offers a wide variety of pre-built templates. Here are all of our templates that include Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram data
You want the best digital marketing dashboards and reports in the game, but don't have time or don't know where to start?
Oviond gives you instant access to over 150 - 1 click digital marketing reporting & dashboard templatesSign up for free