SE Ranking is an SEO software that allows agencies and brands to monitor their search engine performance.
SE Ranking not only provides agencies with the standard features expected from an SEO tool, but it also includes the ability to monitor and manage social media channels from a single platform.
If you would like to learn more about who SE Ranking is and the platform’s key features, check out our partner blog for more details!
Using SE Ranking On Oviond
SE Ranking connects to Oviond using an API Key. This authentication only needs to be done once per SE Ranking account.
We have a comprehensive help center article that will answer any questions you may have related to SE Ranking’s authentication to Oviond, permissions, and limitations.
Data Available On Oviond For SE Ranking Widgets
Our SE Ranking integration has a range of measures that are available when creating a widget on Oviond. You can view all the measures once you have successfully connected your SE Ranking account to your client project.
Top metrics available on Oviond for SE Ranking:
- Position – The current position in the SERP.
- Keywords In The TOP 10 – The total number of keywords ranking in the top 10.
- Keywords In The TOP 30 – The total number of keywords ranking in the top 30.
- Keywords In The TOP 5 – The total number of keywords ranking in the top 5.
- Avg. Position (Latest) – The arithmetic means of the ranking position of all keywords (today).
- Traffic Forecast – The potential volume of traffic that keywords can attract to a website.
- Avg. Position (Previous) – The arithmetic mean of the ranking position of all keywords (previous period).
- Position Changes – A change in the position compared to the previous date (could be negative to show a decrease in position).
Feel free to let us know if you need any metrics added to SE Ranking on Oviond and we would be happy to look into adding these in for you.
Using SE Ranking In Dashboards, Reports, and Funnels
SE Ranking widgets can be created on Ovionds reports and dashboards. We have designed the widget builder to be completely intuitive, offering you the ability to easily report on data seen on your SE Ranking account.
Templates Available For SE Ranking On Oviond
Our team has created a range of templates that include SE Ranking data. You can visit the SE Ranking integration page on our website for more information on these templates.
The templates can be accessed from inside your Oviond account, when you click on ‘’Add Dashboard” or “Add Report” in a client project. We have standard templates, which only include SE Ranking data, and blended templates which include SE Ranking data as well as data from other integration sources.
If you still have some questions about SE Ranking, please reach out to support.