Try Oviond Free For 15 Days
Supercharged marketing monitoring and reporting software that scales with you. Start your free 15-day trial today, save 25% on our annual plans.
Perfect for a business that wants to monitor, report and improve on the ROI from their digital marketing efforts.
5 Client Projects
2 User Accounts
Perfect for a startup marketing agency that requires unlimited dashboards and reporting for up to 20 clients.
20 Client Projects
Unlimited User Accounts
Perfect for an established marketing agency that requires unlimited dashboards and reporting for up to 60 clients.
All Small Agency features plus;
60 Client Projects
Done For You Migration
Need something special?
Do you have more than 60 clients, Let's chat and do something just for you!
Contact us to customize the perfect plan for agencies that manage more than 60 clients.
Dedicated Account Manager
Done For You Service
Brand Template Creation
Customized Monthly Support Bundle
Frequently asked questions
- What is a client project?
- Each client created on Oviond will be its own project. All Dashboards, Reports and Funnels you create for a client will remain in their client project only.
- What is a Funnel?
- A type of dashboard where you are able to display your data in a strategic model that explains the customer journey from start to finish in a handful of widgets.
- What is a Dashboard?
- A Dashboard is a high-level breakdown of the performance of digital marketing campaigns. The layout is landscape and there is a widget limitation on Dashboards.
- What is a Report?
- A Report is a compressive breakdown of the performance of your digital marketing efforts for a client. It is set up in the form of a portrait A4 page document.
- What are automations?
- Automations allow you to schedule Reports to be sent out to your clients daily, weekly or monthly. Automated Reports are saved in your clients project.
- What are Agency Tools all about?
- Oviond Agency Tools is a feature that allows you to collate data from multiple clients setup on your account into one dashboard to compare side-by-side.
- What payment types are accepted?
- We use Stripe as our payment gateway service provider. Visa, Mastercard or American Express cards can be used when signing up for one of our paid plans.
- How do I know if Oviond is right for my agency?
- Feel free to book a demo with a member from our team. We will walk you through our software and answer any questions you may have to help you pick a plan.
- Can I upgrade my plan at any time?
- Yes, you most certainly can from the billing section in the settings section or by simply reaching out to someone on the support link in your account.
Digital Marketing monitoring and reporting simplified
Feature packed digital marketing monitoring and reporting software
We offer the ability to fully white-label your account with a custom domain and custom branding to match your corporate identity.
Oviond has 120+ ready-made templates offering a range of common KPI’s and metrics. You can also create your own custom templates.
Drag & Drop Builder
Easily move widgets, text boxes and media on your Dashboards, Reports & Funnels. Sorting of data has never been so effortless.
Done For You
Oviond offers you a product setup to get your data fully transferred over from your previous reporting tool and onto our platform.
Automation & Data Auto Refresh
Set data auto refresh on Dashboards and facilitate your Report distribution by automatically sending reports to your clients via email.
Multiple Client Management
We offer seamless client management, by managing multiple websites and marketing channels in one place on separate client projects.
Blended Data Widgets
Create widgets that include metrics from multiple integrations to get the true value of your clients performance in one widget.
Share By Link, Email Or PDF
Share Dashboards, Reports & Funnels with clients by using a shareable link, creating a PDF or emailing directly from your account.