Sendinblue is an email marketing software specifically created and designed to serve small to medium-sized businesses.
With so much to offer, by signing up for an account with Sendinblue you will get access to all of its marketing features, some of which include email automation, CRM systems, custom template creation services, and much more.
Data from your Sendinblue email campaigns can be visualized on Oviond’s reports and dashboards.
Using Sendinblue On Oviond
Sendinblue connects to Oviond using an API Key. This authentication only needs to be done once per Sendinblue account.
We have a comprehensive help center article that will answer any questions you may have related to Sendinblue’s authentication, permissions, and limitations on Oviond.
Data Available On Oviond For Sendinblue Widgets
Our Sendinblue integration has a range of measures and data views that become available when creating a widget on Oviond. You can view all the measures and data views once you have successfully connected your Sendinblue account to your client project.
Top data views on Oviond for Sendinble:
Top metrics available on Oviond for Sendinble:
- Opens: The number of times a recipient opened an email.
- Total Clicks: The total number of clicks on a link in your email.
- Delivered: The number of emails delivered to the relevant contacts.
- Unique Opens: The number of times a unique recipient opened an email.
- Unsubscribes: The number of recipients that unsubscribes from your emails
- Total Opens: The total number of emails opens. If a contact opens an email 3 times, it will count as 3 opens.
- Unique Clicks: The number of times a unique recipient clicks one of the Click Tracked links in your email.
- Spam Reports: The number of times a recipient marks your email as spam and their mail server tells us about it.
Feel free to let us know if you need any metrics added to Sendinblue on Oviond and we would be happy to look into adding these in for you.
Using Sendinblue In Dashboards, Reports, and Funnels
Sendible widgets can be created on Oviond’s reports and dashboards. We have designed the widget builder to be completely intuitive, offering you the ability to easily report on data seen on your Sendinblue email campaigns.
Custom Templates For Sendinblue On Oviond
Oviond doesn’t offer standard or blended templates for Sendinblue data at this point in time, however, you are able to create a custom template with Sendinblue data that can be used across your account.
If you would like to create a custom template you can do this by selecting “Add Dashboard” or “Add Report” in a client project. Under Oviond’s standard template tab, select “Blank Dashboard” to start a template from scratch.
Once you are done creating your Sendinblue template, select “Save As Template” to create a new custom template. To access your custom template you can select the “Custom Template” tab under “Add Report” or “Add Dashboards”.
If you still have some questions about Sendinblue, please reach out to support.