Serpstat is a fast-growing SEO software that caters to 300,000 users worldwide. This SEO tool allows you to report and monitor the performance of your SEO efforts through features like link-building analysis, PPC monitoring, technical SEO, and more.
With its comprehensive analytics, Serpstat is able to make recommendations on how to fix errors and improve ranking on search engines.
The data found in your Serpstat account can be easily visualized on Oviond’s reports and dashboards.
Connecting Serpstat On Oviond
Serpstat connects to Oviond using an API Key. This authentication only needs to be done once per Serpstat account.
We have a comprehensive help center article that will answer any questions you may have related to Serpstat’s authentication to Oviond, permissions, and limitations.
Data Available On Oviond For Serpstat Widgets
Our Serpstat integration has a range of data views, search engines, and measures that are available when creating a widget on Oviond. You can view all the data views, search engines, and measures once you have successfully connected your Serpstat account to your client project.
Top data views available on Oviond for Serpstat:
- Domain Summary
- Domain History
- Domain Organic Keywords
- Domain URLs
- Competitors In Organic Search
- Domain Top Pages
Top metrics available on Oviond for Serpstat:
- Position: Your domain’s rank for a keyword.
- Found Results: The number of results stemming from a search query.
- Cost: The total spend on all ads associated with your account.
- Ad Keywords: The Keywords associated with your pages in paid search.
- Organic Keywords: The keywords attracting free traffic to your domain through search engine optimization.
- SE Traffic: The keywords attracting free traffic to your domain through search engine optimization.
- Visibility: The number of times your domain is shown in the search results for the keywords it ranks for.
- Ads: The pages being promoted in paid search for search queries associated with your seed keyword.
Feel free to let us know if you need any metrics or data views added to Serpstat on Oviond and we would be happy to look into adding these in for you.
Using Serpstat In Dashboards And Reports
Serpstat widgets can be created on Oviond’s reports and dashboards. We have designed the widget builder to be completely intuitive, offering you the ability to easily report on data seen on your Serpstat account.
Templates Available For Serpstat On Oviond
Oviond doesn’t offer standard or blended templates for Serpstat data, however, you are able to create a custom template with Serpstat data that can be used in the future within the same client.
Unless you are creating a template for the same client, you will not be able to create a Serpstat template to use across clients as the widget requires you to select a specific search engine to report on.
If you still have some questions about Serpstat, please reach out to support.