Campaign Monitor is an email marketing tool used by some of the top brands in digital marketing. With their customizable drag-and-drop style editor, Campaign Monitor really is a powerful tool to maximize your email marketing campaigns.
Campaign Monitor provides us with information on how email recipients in a campaign interact with emails by giving an overview of all email-related metrics. These metrics can be used in Oviond dashboards and reports with beautiful data visualization.
Connecting Campaign Monitor On Oviond
Campaign Monitor connects to Oviond using your Campaign Monitor API key which can be generated from within your Campaign Monitor account. This authentication only needs to be done once per Campaign Monitor account.
We have a comprehensive help center article that will answer all questions around the authentication, permissions, and limitations for Campaign Monitor.
Data Available On Oviond For Campaign Monitor Widgets
The Campaign Monitor integration has a range of metrics and data views that are available when creating a widget on Oviond. You can view all the metrics and data views on your Oviond account once you have successfully connected your Campaign Monitor to your client project.
Before reporting on your email marketing campaign efforts, it is important to first understand the components of an effective email newsletter so that you can maximize the success of your email newsletter campaigns.
Top data views available on Oviond for Campaign Monitor:
Top metrics available on Oviond for Campaign Monitor:
- List Deleted Subscribers – The number of subscribers who have been removed from your lists
- Campaign Opens – The number of people on an email list that opens a particular email within a campaign
- Campaign Spam Complaints – The number of reports made by email recipients against emails they don’t want in their inbox
- Campaign Unsubscribe – The number of people who unsubscribed from a campaign using an unsubscribe link within an email
- List Active Subscribers – The number of subscribers that are not unconfirmed, unsubscribed, hard bounced, or deleted
- List Bounced Subscribers – The number of subscribers that have hard bounced, and therefore are unable to deliver emails to
- Campaign Clicks – The total number of people who clicked a link, divided by the number of unique opens, expressed as a percentage
- Campaign Bounces – The total number of emails that bounced due to a temporary or permanent failure or rejection within a campaign
Feel free to let us know if you need any metrics or data views added for Campaign Monitor on Oviond and we would be happy to look into adding these in for you.
Using Campaign Monitor In Dashboards And Reports
Campaign Monitor widgets can be created in dashboards and reports on Oviond, through the use of integration-specific widgets. We have designed the widget builder to be completely intuitive, offering you the ability to report on data exactly how you would see it displayed in the Campaign Monitor platform.
The data provided by Campaign Monitor is an essential part of email marketing reports for clients who are performing email outreach campaigns or using emails as a source of mass communication.
Templates Available For Campaign Monitor On Oviond
Due to the unique nature of campaign reporting, as you do with Campaign Monitor, it is not possible for Oviond to provide templates for this integration. However, this does not limit you from creating your own Campaign Monitor template for dashboards and reports. You can visit the Campaign Monitor integration page on our website for more information about Campaign Monitor on Oviond.
If you would like to combine Mailchimp data with other integrations in your dashboard or report, you can simply drag some of our Campaign Monitor Sections into your existing templates. Learn more about adding a section to a project here.
Ready to create your own Campaign Monitor dashboards and reports now? If you still have some questions about Campaign Monitor, please reach out to support.