SendGrid is a cloud-based software that allows companies to manage their email reputation by helping to solve problems around email deliverability.
With SendGrid you can manage your email server to ensure communications with clients in the form of newsletters, announcements, updates, promotions and more, are delivered and sent efficiently and reliably.
Using SendGrid On Oviond
SendGrid connects to Oviond using an API Key. This authentication only needs to be done once per SendGrid account.
We have a comprehensive help center article that will answer any questions you may have related to SendGrid’s authentication, permissions, and limitations on Oviond.
Data Available On Oviond For SendGrid Widgets
Our SendGrid integration has a range of measures that are available when creating a widget on Oviond. You can view all the measures once you have successfully connected your SendGrid account to your client project.
Top metrics available on Oviond for SendGrid:
- Opens – The number of times a recipient opened an email.
- Unique Opens – The number of times a unique recipient opened an email.
- Unsubscribes- The number of recipients that unsubscribed from your emails.
- Clicks – The number of times a recipient clicks one of the Click Tracked links in your email.
- Unique Clicks – The number of times a unique recipient clicks one of the Click Tracked links in your email.
- Blocks – The number of refused messages that were either blocked by an ISP or deferred longer than 72 hours.
- Requests – The number of times your application or server attempts to send an email to one of your customers via SendGrid.
- Unsubscribe Drops – The number of recipients who are or have previously marked your emails as spam, had emails bounce or are in your suppression groups, unsubscribe from your emails.
Feel free to let us know if you need any metrics added to SendGrid on Oviond and we would be happy to look into adding these in for you.
Using SendGrid In Dashboards, Reports, and Funnels
SendGrid widgets can be created on Oviond’s reports and dashboards. We have designed the widget builder to be completely intuitive, offering you the ability to easily report on data seen on your SendGrid account.
Templates Available For SendGrid On Oviond
Our team has created a couple of templates that include SendGrid data. You can visit the SendGrid integration page on our website for more information on these templates.
The templates can be accessed from inside your Oviond account, when you click on ‘’Add Dashboard” or “Add Report” in a client project. We have standard templates, which only include SendGrid data to help you kick start your marketing reports!
Ready to create your own SendGrid dashboards and reports?
If you still have some questions about SendGrid, please reach out to support.