Digital Marketing Dashboards
All your digital marketing data in one place
Easily monitor and improve on your digital marketing performance with stunning always-on digital marketing dashboards for your team and clients.
No credit card necessary
Your marketing data... together
Oviond has over 30 pre-built marketing data integrations. Instantly connect your Google Analytics, Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, and your CRM data so that you can see the bigger picture and find patterns in your data. Track website visitors, social impressions, and clicks with an easy-to-use analytics dashboard that connects your website & social media platforms. Each dashboard can be branded with your logo, domain & colors.
Customizable digital marketing dashboard templates.
Start with one of over 120+ digital marketing dashboard templates or go it alone and start from a blank canvas. With Oviond, you can set up a custom dashboard that will be ready in moments. Your dashboards can be focused on your brand, your logo, your colors, and even your domain, and if you have an existing dashboard that you love, we’ll help migrate it to Oviond — for free!
Digital Marketing monitoring and reporting dashboards simplified
Feature packed digital marketing monitoring and dashboard software
We offer the ability to fully white-label your account with a custom domain and custom branding to match your corporate identity.
Oviond has 120+ ready-made templates offering a range of common KPI’s and metrics. You can also create your own custom templates.
Drag & Drop Builder
Easily move widgets, text boxes and media on your Dashboards, Reports & Dashboards. Sorting of data has never been so effortless.
Done For You
Oviond offers you a product setup to get your data fully transferred over from your previous Dashboards tool and onto our platform.
Automation & Data Auto Refresh
Set data auto refresh on Dashboards and facilitate your Report distribution by automatically sending reports to your clients via email.
Multiple Client Management
We offer seamless client management, by managing multiple websites and marketing channels in one place on separate client projects.
Blended Data Widgets
Create widgets that include metrics from multiple integrations to get the true value of your clients performance in one widget.
Share By Link, Email Or PDF
Share Dashboards, Reports & Dashboards with clients by using a shareable link, creating a PDF or emailing directly from your account.
Digital Marketing Dashboards Templates
Oviond digital marketing dashboards FAQ's
- What is a Dashboard?
- Dashboards offer a high-level view of performance across digital marketing channels & campaigns. Dashboards are ideal for monitoring and reporting on digital marketing activity.
- How can I share a dashboard?
- Easily share Dashboards with your client by sending it directly to your clients via email or you by copying the link and pasting it in an email.
- Can my client update the date range?
- Yes! We do have an option to "Show Date Picker" in Dashboard Setting which allows your client to update the date range on their side.
- Can I automate a dashboard?
- No! Automations are however available for our reporting tool. Dashboards offer an auto refresh feature.
- Can I auto refresh a Dashboard?
- Auto refresh is available under the Dashboard Settings which allows you to select how often you would like your Dashboard data to be refreshed.
- What is the difference between a dashboard and a funnel?
- On Oviond there is not much difference between the features in a dashboard and a funnel. We like to split them up to allow you to organise the data in your client projects.
- Can I template a Dashboard?
- Yes! If you would like to create a Dashboard and use them across all your clients, Oviond allows you to save them as custom templates.
- Are there pre-built templates available for Dashboards?
- Yes we do offer pre-built Dashboard templates. Check out the template page on our website to see the pre-built templates we have to offer.
- Can I give my client access to a specific dashboard?
- Yes, you can do this by excluding the dashboard you would not like them to see from the dashboard settings.
- Can my client edit the dashboard from the shared link?
- No, the shared link will allow your client to interact with the graphs and tables, however they will not be able to make any changes to the data or the way the dashboard is laid out.
- How many widgets can I add to a Dashboard?
- You are able to add 20 widgets to a Dashboard (not including text boxes and images). The limit is there to keep the Dashboards loading quickly! You can add as many dashboards as you like.
- Can I export my dashboard into Excel or PDF?
- Not at this time, you are not able to export a Dashboard. They have been designed to be monitored and shared via a web browser.
- Can you view a report in portrait view?
- Dashboards have been designed to work in a landscape view, however if you would like to display your data in portrait orientation then check out our reports!
- Can I use blended data widgets in my dashboard?
- Definitely! You are able to add widgets, blended data widgets, text and much more to dashboards!
- Can I show multiple integrations on my dashboard?
- Of course! Check out our Blended Dashboard templates to see some pre-build Dashboard templates with widgets from multiple integrations.
Create Your Own Digital Marketing Dashboard
Know exactly what to do next, optimize your digital marketing performance by understanding your current state, diagnosing problems, and prescribing improvements.Sign up for free