Digital Marketing Report
Our Digital Marketing report is the perfect template for an agency that is looking to report on all aspects of their marketing efforts, from social media engagement to website traffic, there is nothing this dashboard does not cover.
Digital marketing monitoring and reporting simplified
Feature packed digital marketing monitoring and reporting software
We offer the ability to fully white-label your account with a custom domain and custom branding to match your corporate identity.
Oviond has 120+ ready made templates offering a range of common KPI’s and metrics. You can also create your own custom templates.
Drag & Drop Builder
Easily move widgets, text boxes and media on your Dashboards, Reports & Funnels. Sorting of data has never been so effortless.
Done For You
Oviond offers you a product setup to get your data fully tranferred over from your previous reporting tool and onto our platform.
Automation & Data Auto Refresh
Set data auto refresh on Dashboards and facilitate your Report distribution by automatically sending reports to your clients via email.
Multiple Client Management
We offer seamless client management, by managing multiple websites and marketing channels in one place on separate client projects.
Blended Data Widgets
Create widgets that include metrics from multiple integrations to get the true value of your clients performance in one widget.
Share By Link, Email Or PDF
Share Dashboards, Reports & Funnels with clients by using a shareable link, creating a PDF or emailing directly from your account.
Key metrics available in the Digital Marketing Report template
- Google Analytics: New Users
- The number of first-time users during the selected date range.
- Google Analytics: Sessions
- The number of user interactions with your website that take place within a given time frame.
- Google Analytics: Bounce Rate
- The percentage of single-page sessions in which there was no interaction with the page. A bounced session has a duration of 0 seconds.
- Google Ads: Cost
- Total spend on ads.
- Google Ads: Impressions
- The number of times your ad is shown on a search result page or another site on the Google Network.
- Google Ads: Conversions
- The number of actions counted when someone interacts with your ad or free product listing.
- Facebook: Total Page Likes
- The number of people who have liked your Page.
- Facebook: Total Page Reach
- The number of people who have seen any content connected to your Page.
- Facebook: Total Page Impressions
- The number of impressions seen of any content associated with your Page.
- Instagram: All Followers
- The number of people who follow your account (lifetime).
- Instagram: Likes
- The total number of likes on your posts.
- Instagram: Impressions
- The number of times your posts, stories or IGTV videos were on screen.
Why You Need The Digital Marketing Report
Our Digital Marketing report is a clear and concise report that looks into the performance of your overall marketing efforts. With Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook and Instagram metrics, you can report on the different aspects involved in your strategies relating to social media engagement, website traffic, content engagement and much more. Show your clients that there is nothing in your reports that you have not covered!
You can also find this template under our dashboard section if you wish to provide a quick snapshot of your client’s performance.Try Oviond Now
Oviond offers a wide variety of pre-built templates. Here are all of our templates that include Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook and Instagram data
You want the best digital marketing dashboards and reports in the game, but don't have time or don't know where to start?
Oviond gives you instant access to over 150 - 1 click digital marketing reporting & dashboard templatesSign up for free