Digital Marketing Dashboard
Our Digital Marketing dashboard is the perfect template for an agency who is looking to report on all aspects of their marketing efforts, from social media engagement to website traffic, there is nothing this dashboard does not cover.
Digital marketing monitoring and reporting simplified
Feature packed digital marketing monitoring and reporting software
We offer the ability to fully white-label your account with a custom domain and custom branding to match your corporate identity.
Oviond has 120+ ready made templates offering a range of common KPI’s and metrics. You can also create your own custom templates.
Drag & Drop Builder
Easily move widgets, text boxes and media on your Dashboards, Reports & Funnels. Sorting of data has never been so effortless.
Done For You
Oviond offers you a product setup to get your data fully tranferred over from your previous reporting tool and onto our platform.
Automation & Data Auto Refresh
Set data auto refresh on Dashboards and facilitate your Report distribution by automatically sending reports to your clients via email.
Multiple Client Management
We offer seamless client management, by managing multiple websites and marketing channels in one place on separate client projects.
Blended Data Widgets
Create widgets that include metrics from multiple integrations to get the true value of your clients performance in one widget.
Share By Link, Email Or PDF
Share Dashboards, Reports & Funnels with clients by using a shareable link, creating a PDF or emailing directly from your account.
Key metrics available in the Digital Marketing Dashboard template
- Google Analytics: Sessions
- The number of user interactions with your website that take place within a given time frame.
- Google Analytics: Bounce Rate
- The percentage of single-page sessions in which there was no interaction with the page.
- Google Analytics: New Users
- The number of first-time users during the selected date range.
- Google Ads: Cost
- Total spend on ads.
- Google Ads: Conversions
- The number of actions counted when someone interacts with your ad or free product listing.
- Google Ads: Impressions
- The number of times your ad is shown on a search result page or another site on the Google Network.
- Facebook: Total Page Likes
- The number of people who have liked your Page.
- Facebook: Total Page Reach
- The number of people who have seen any content connected to your Page.
- Facebook: Total Page Impressions
- The number of impressions seen of any content associated with your Page.
- Instagram: Likes
- The total number of likes on your posts.
- Instagram: Reach
- The number of people who saw your posts, stories or IGTV.
- Instagram: Impressions
- The number of times your posts, stories or IGTV videos were on screen.
Why You Need The Digital Marketing Dashboard
Our Digital Marketing dashboard provides a summary of all your marketing efforts through a clear and concise report. With integrations like Google analytics, Google Ads, Facebook and Instagram you can report and monitor KPIs ranging from social media engagement to website traffic. Impress your clients with this up-to date dashboard by showing them there is no area in your marketing efforts that is not being covered! Quantifying your efforts it crucial to ensuring your clients stick around, and our template does just that.
You can also find this template under our reporting section if you wish to provide your clients with an overview performance report on a monthly basis.Try Oviond Now
Oviond offers a wide variety of pre-built templates. Here are all of our templates that include Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook and Instagram data
You want the best digital marketing dashboards and reports in the game, but don't have time or don't know where to start?
Oviond gives you instant access to over 150 - 1 click digital marketing reporting & dashboard templatesSign up for free